Effective Date: September 2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– Postal address
– Phone number
– Other information you provide voluntarily
2. Use of Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and will not sell it to any third party. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide you with the products or services you have requested.
– To personalize your experience on our website.
– To improve our website’s functionality and content.
– To communicate with you about updates, promotions, and important notices related to our services, provided you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
3. Consent for Promotional Communication
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional materials without your explicit consent. You may choose to receive promotional communications from us when you sign up for newsletters or other marketing materials. You have the option to unsubscribe from these communications at any time by following the instructions provided in each communication or by contacting us directly.
You can manage and delete cookies through your web browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include secure data storage and transmission practices. However, no data transmission over the internet or method of storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.